– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
AST COMPLETO SCI BAMBINO - ARANCIONE black - JS9J-SS5Völkl RTM JR black - sci usato JuniorPOC Fornix Ski Helm, Gr. XS-S (51-54 cm), Helium blueALUMINUM SLIDE RAIL FOR 1976 1977 1978 RUPP NITRO 1976 ALOUETTE BRUTE SNOWMOBILE
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
ANON Snowboard Helm DEFINE 2018 artic bluee Kinder Ski Sknowboardhelm Winter
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Edelrid Shield Lite 1 72040 100 8130 Climbing Gear Helmets Adult Men's
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Dainese Active Shield 01 Evo 4879852 003Icebreaker Men's's 200 Oasis Ls Half Zip Base LayerSki second-hand junior Rossignol fun Girl multicolour + bindingsWomens ski boots size 7
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Picture Mens Biggi DriRelease Hoodie SMT013 GreyBern Heist Ski Snowboard Helmet, M Satin WhiteSpyder Men's Bandit Full Zip LT WT Core Sweater (2016)
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
POC POCito Retina Kids Ski Goggles, Zink orangeDragon X1S Split Lumalens Purple Ion & Lumalens Amber Snow Goggle NIB New 2018Morrow Blaze Jr Snowboard 128cm New
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | THULE 500 ROOF BOX & BARS FOR HIRE SLIM BOX IDEAL SKIING SNOW BOARDING TOBOGGAN? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Fischer RACING SHORT Junior (G83017) - Kinder Ski-RennhoseNew Smith Outlier Sunglasses Matte Tortoise ChromaPop Polarized Brown LensBurton Gig Bag Snowboardtasche blue
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
ADIDAS Mens 2018 Snowboarding Snow RIDING PANT Charcoal Grey Collegiate RoyalHELLY HANSEN Legendary 10K PrimaLoft Mens Stretch Ski Snowboarding Pants Sz XXLNew Dragon X1 Ski Snowboard Goggles Mason bluee - Flash bluee Polarized